What is preventative maintenance? Preventative maintenance is planned, proactive maintenance designed to preserve effectiveness of unit, improve equipment life and help avoid any unplanned downtime repairs.
Equipment downtime doesn't just result in a loss of time and money. It also affects productivity, cleanliness, site aesthetics, safety and security.
Keeping equipment in proper working order results in a longer, more productive and economical product life. Not to mention safer.
FRG offers yearly maintenance contracts with regularly scheduled service available in three (3) or four (4) month intervals. This gives our clients flexible options to meet their service needs as well as financial.
Our PM's consist of a thorough equipment examination including►
- Testing of all mechanical, electrical and hydraulic components
- Full structural check and overall physical condition of machine
- Lubrication of all applicable mechanical components
- Checking all fluid levels and servicing as necessary
- Report on service and notes on inspection findings
- Inspection for excessive wear, damage or leakage
- Cycling and testing machine for proper operation
- Oil/Filter change yearly (quarterly program)
- Testing of all safety features
- And more
Additionally, if there are any repairs needed during the agreement term, emergency or non-emergency, any parts/labor necessary are provided at our preferred client rates, which will save your company more money.
Whether you have one unit or a company wide inventory of equipment, preventing problems with your machines before they happen is our business. You can rely on us to help you with maintenance, inspection, diagnostic and repair services designed to keep you running at the lowest cost.
Did you know►
Most equipment repairs can be avoided by regular maintenance ?
Many equipment related injuries are the result of faulty or damaged equipment?
That the expense for many repairs cost more then a yearly preventative maintenance agreement ?